Time is TBD|
3500 S King St
Journey Into Sound
Relax and bathe in the mystical sounds of the handpan, didgeridoo, drums, flute, tibetan bowls, vocal toning and more!
Time & Location
Time is TBD
3500 S King St, 3500 S King St, Denver, CO 80236, USA
About The Event
Journey Into Sound
An Evening of Self Exploration Through Sound with Heartsong Way
Relax and bathe in the mystical sounds of the handpan, didgeridoo, drums, flute, tibetan bowls, vocal toning and more. This unique polytonal sound is multidimensional, resonating with energies of the earth and cosmos and a balance of masculine and feminine. Harmonize with the frequencies of A432, known for its reflection of universal patterns found throughout nature. Michael and Joy will create a sonic landscape to encourage deep relaxation.
This is an open space for your unique intentions to be met. It is an invitation to merge with the waking dreamtime, or simply relax deeply. It is a powerful space for becoming more self-aware, releasing emotional blocks, and re-calibrating the heart/mind energy to a higher vibration. Within the container of this space, our healing intentions meet yours and we co-create transformative experiences. There is no experience required and no way to get it wrong.
* To respect others and the container of the space please arrive at least 10 min early to sign in, reserve your spot and center into the energy. Due to the special nature of this journey, latecomers can’t be admitted. DOORS ARE LOCKED AT 7:30 PM
* It's suggested to bring your own mat or a thicker pad for comfort. Samadhi has blankets and bolsters available on a first come, first serve basis.
Facilitated by Michael and Joy of Heartsong Way. Together, they weave a magical tapestry of sound to blanket you in the warmth and light of the soul. Sometimes evocative, playful, soulful, edgy, ethereal, earthy and cosmic, but always calling you home into the heart of love.
• Michael is a long time walker of the mystical path, using sound, feathers and ceremony to activate and enliven the life in us all. See more at
• Joy communicates playful, primordial, and ethereal energy through sound. She facilitates private and group sound sessions. See more at
• For event listings and workshops visit