Creating an Altarspace: Virtual Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
To assist in creating balance and stability while the world spins. This is for anyone interested, whether you have never made an altar or looking for deeper understanding and ways to power-up the one you have.
During times of hardship, people turn to spirituality and go within for answers, guidance and empowerment. When used with clear understanding and intention, an altar provides a portal with which we can connect with timeless wisdom and stability. The intention with which you use your altar is up to you. It can be for simple relaxation, prayer, healing, offerings, ancestral connection and more.
Methods discussed will be based on decades of personal use and years of training and facilitating group and private healing ceremonies.
Topics of discussion include:
- Why should I use an altar space?
- Do I need to be a part of a tradition?
- What roles do various objects play in an altar?
- How to build your own altar for little to no cost.
- The use of sage and other aromatics.
- What are the Ancestors?
- Going beyond fluffy ideas to grounded, practical action.
- There will be plenty of time for discussion and your personal questions are encouraged.
Registration Required to receive the link to attend.
This is a donation based event so that anyone regardless of financial conditions can attend. Those donating more make it possible to offer these events to be sustainable and your contributions are greatly appreciated. If you cannot pay, simply register using the free ticket and you will receive the link to attend.
If you miss the meeting and want to receive a recording, please send us an email.
This will be hosted on Zoom, so if you have not previously attended a Zoom meeting allow some extra time to navigate the process. Please join on time to avoid group interruption.
- Strict Budget$0$00$0
- Small Budget$9$90$0
- Standard Contribution$15$150$0
- Community Supporter$21$210$0